Guild Wars Game Update Notes - June 2010
Update - Thursday, June 24, 2010Guild Hall Changes
- Druid's Isle: corrected line-of-sight discrepancies that gave an unfair positional advantage, allowing the red Guild Lord and Bodyguard to be attacked from a close-by ledge.
- Isle of Meditation: corrected spacing discrepancies by moving the blue Bodyguard out of nearby range of the Guild Lord.
Update - Thursday, June 17, 2010Krytan Events
Success against Aily the Innocent lends much hope to the people of Kryta, but it comes with the realization of how much difficulty remains. With each battle, the Shining Blade and its allies face tougher foes and see the war edge ever closer to the seat of power. Princess Salma asks that everyone remain vigilant and resolute, as the worst is surely yet to come.
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- Adjusted the location of the Guild Lord and some NPCs in the following guild halls:
- Druid's Isle
- Frozen Isle
- Imperial Isle
- Isle of Jade
- Isle of Meditation
- Defy Pain (PvP): split for PvP; changed skill type to stance; removed damage reduction.
- Oath of Protection: changed functionality to: "While the Bodyguard is alive, the Guild Lord takes no more than 30 damage from each attack or spell and takes 30 less damage each second."
- Fixed a bug that allowed some War in Kryta miniatures to receive buffs.
- Fixed a bug that allowed High Priest Alkar to drop Alkar's Concoction on the ground during the quest The Destroyer Challenge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Disco Balls from triggering fireworks in some outposts.
Update - Friday, June 11, 2010Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to complete steps of the quest A Little Help From Above out of order.
Update - Thursday, June 3, 2010Krytan Happenings
News has reached Lion's Arch that the Mursaat themselves are now exerting some measure of control over White Mantle operations. Based on this information, Princess Salma is seeking the assistance of those who've earned the gift of True Sight. The chance to take direct action against the White Mantle's false gods is one the Shining Blade cannot let pass.
- Updated the 2010 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the map UI to improperly display vanquish status for Talmark Wilderness.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Calculated Risk from applying to ranged skills.
- Fixed a text bug on the sign for Wanted by the Shining Blade quests that mistakenly identifies them as Zaishen Bounties.